Personalized In-Home Care Services
Each family’s needs are unique. Those needs change over time. In both Northern Michigan and Northern Florida we are fully staffed to provide a full range of in-home care services so that your loved ones can age at home with dignity, independence and safety.
Having gone through this with our own loved ones, we understand that elder care is about the whole family. Throughout care we keep families connected to their seniors via tablets, video chats and status updates. Great communication helps us adapt care as needs change. Call us today to discuss how we can tailor our in-home care services to meet the needs of YOUR family!
In-Home Care Services We Provide in Michigan and Florida:
- Your loved ones may have physical or cognitive limitations. Our staff is trained to respectfully provide the assistance necessary to enable them to age at home safely with good quality of life. This may mean providing: medication reminders, mobility assistance, supervision, visiting nurses, in-home meal preparation, light housekeeping, transportation to appointments, help bathing/dressing, and friendly companionship. Learn more.
- Living at home can be isolating. Someone to chat with, an interactive outing, or a home-cooked meal could make all the difference in your senior’s morale. Our home companions love what they do…and it shows in the improved mood of their clients! Learn more.
- Perhaps your loved one has just returned home from a surgery or is facing a new mobility challenge. The proper assistance during this period can make the difference in their ability to stay at home long-term. Necessary help may include: mobility assistance from cars, bed, and the bathroom; transportation to appointments; medication assistance; supervision; meal preparation and help eating; and dressing and bathing assistance. Learn more.
- When caregivers burn out, it’s bad for everybody. When you are out of town or simply need a break, we can do the zillion things you do everyday to take care of your loved one. We’ll keep you connected via in-home tablets, sending you status updates and setting up video chats so you can be away without worry. A short step back may be exactly what you need to get renewed patience and perspective. Learn more.
- Familiar surroundings are best for those suffering from memory loss and/or disorientation. But supervision may be necessary to make living at home safe. Our compassionate staff can make a difficult diagnosis comfortable and safe for your senior. We will keep you informed through status updates from in-home tablets, giving your family peace of mind. Learn more.
- During your family’s most difficult time, it is helpful to have a support staff to assist with details and lighten the load. We consider it a privilege to serve you during this period. Our staff will coordinate with your medical team and/or Hospice to bring dignity and comfort to your loved one’s final transition. Learn more.
Whatever Else You Need!
- Elder care is about the whole family. It would be impossible to list the all the needs that could crop up. Talk to us! We’ve been through challenges with our own families and can offer creative solutions.